My daughters aged 8 + has some gum problem. She can not bite guava/fruit directly. If the fruit is cut into pieces, then she can bite. If I ask her why she can not bite, she tells that she feels pressure in teeth resulting a bit of small pains in the gum. Please advice What will I do?

Just get a check up done first if you r in pune you can come to me at Noble hosp hadapsar. I need to see if its a gum problem or tooth related pain. If she has gum pain and bleeding then scaling is indicated.
These are the symptoms of gingivitis. Frankly speaking its not the age for GINGIVITIS. Evaluate the patient complete health status and den any suggestion will help.
Most likely cause could be infection of the gums, if you see blood oozing out when she spits at the end of brushing, that well confirm the diagnosis. Meanwhile, you need to visit a dentist for a fast diagnosis and treatment options.
She may have partially erupted anteriors . Consult Dentist
Hello, Most probably your daughter has gingivitis/ inflammation of the gums. A simple scaling would cure that problem. Anyhow, visit your dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment accordingly.
It could be due to teeth eruption phase .It happens sometimes. .Let your daughter turn 13 or 14 and if still problem persist then consult dentist.