Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My ears are irritating and slight pain is there from past few months. Irritation has become sever. From 2 3 days I have put soliwax ear drops today. Should I continue soliwax or show it to a ent specialist.

1 Doctor Answered
It's better not to continue soliwax. It may make wax further bulky and you may get pain. Better consult an ent specialist. Soliwax helps to make the hard wax soft and it's gets removed by itself only it has sufficient space to come out.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.