Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old. I have Gum bleeding problem last 2 years. And also I have stomach pain on those time. What should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
2 people found this helpful
Hi kindly visit a dentist and get your thorough scaling and polishing done. Also stop brushing vigorously and replace your toothbrush every three months. I hope this helps thank you.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.