Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 25 year old man, Sir ranging karte time per ki front bone me dard hota hai, mein Army ki tyari kar rha hu. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Looks like you are suffering from shin splint. Consult sports physiotherapist for detailed treatment plan.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.