Hi, For last 3 or 4 years whenever I look at a girl young or an old lady I look at their breasat automatically, even though I do not want to my eyes automatically goes on boobs I can not control it. Its embracing me daily in day to day life. Example-once I went to dominos and the order counter girl noticed I was looking at her boobs she went to next counter and send that counter boy. That was so embracing. I know its not a disease like a physical disease, so I do not think I there is any medicine. It has to be some mental problem. And yes I tried all those google tips and trickslike looking at the eyebrow or colour of the eyes etc, nothing works. So any hope for me?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common mental health problem. Symptoms typically include recurring thoughts and repetitive actions in response to the recurring thoughts. A common example is recurring thoughts about germs and dirt, with a need to wash your hands repeatedly to "clean off the germs" However, there are many other examples like sexual thoughts, counting, checking, orderliness, etc. The usual treatments are cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant medicine, or both. Treatment often works well to reduce the symptoms and distress of OCD greatly. All the best.