I want to go for tooth implants suggest the best economical way. According to me i need three implants.Can it be done together / one by one.

Yes it can be done in one go. Implants are economical when you get it done from small cities, they are expensive in metro cities.
Implants are the best way of replacing missing teeth. Multiple implants can be done in a single appointment. A thorough check up is needed to give you clarity about the expense.
Although implants are costlier BT still we have some lower ranges of implants also. For the treatment I need to clinically and radio graphically examine the working area. After that only I can tell if it can be done together or requires different appointments
Implant is a surgical procedure not usually done by all dentist. If the implant site has adequate bone, (which can be verified by dental CT scan) all implants can be done in single appointment. A good quality implant will be bit more costly than cheaper ones. You can opt in for EMI option to break up the cost.