Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 45 year old male, there is cavity in my left side one of teeth. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Get it restored from a dentist. After checking t xray of tooth, one can find out whether it s deep or not.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.