Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

I am boxer. And before some days I have participated in boxing tournament. Now I am feel very weakness. Now what should I do?

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

I am 19 years old. But still I have not perfect body. What can I do for improvement of my health? Please advice.
656

Meri age 23 sal ki h aur 4 mahine bad meri shadi hone vali h. Meri personality bahut hi weak h and m physically kafi weak hu. Meri height 6 foot h ...
186

I'm 19years old boy. M in a relationship with girl 18ys old. What will keep our relationship more strong. 1) frequent sex 2) rare sex 3) frequent k...
176

If a person has a regular sex with partner almost everydaywhat type of medicine he should take so as to. Avoid weakness and effect on facial glow.
148

My pulse rate is high and my BP also high normally and my feet are also pain also feel weakness and cholesterol and uric acid problem, my age is 21...
131

One of my friend is suffering from a major problem of masturbation . I want to help him. . He thinks that it is a good thing to do and it is not ha...
146

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Strength Training Safely At 50 & Beyond Have you ever heard of Jack LaLanne? He was the original godfather of fitness. Every year, after the a...
4

3 POWERFUL DRINKS THAT INSTANTLY RESTORE YOUR ENERGY These drinks are not only amazingly delicious but they have so many health benefits as well!...
13

Source of energy for human body. There are three source of energy , food we eat, sun and good sleep. A balance use of all the three can give us goo...
9

Do stretching exercises before, during and after taking a walk as a part of the warming up and cooling down process. They will keep the muscles fle...
8

Feeling Sleepy at Work - 5 Ways to Combat It!
7388
Health tips Image

Feeling Tired Even After a Lot of Sleep - Did You Know Why?
2783
Health tips Image