I have tooth pain.I have already taken root canal treatment. Could you pl.Suggest antibiotic tablet for the same.

You need to visit the dentist ASAP !as various reasons can be responsible for the present condition.
After root canal.Pain should not ve there.Get x-Ray done . If want to take antibiotic.Take MAXIKIND-TZ thrice a day.Will work DR.HEMANT KUMAR SINGH
Dont take antibiotic alone. Which alone never solve the problem for longer period of time. U dont tell about when rct was done. I advise plz concern same dentist which to rct in urs or other dentist for the same
C.Novaclox-LB-(9)
Hi sir please elaborate ur question. When was the RCT done? If the pain persist.Please visit the same dentist immediately. .Dont take antibiotics by urself.It is not going to help U in long terms. If the pain is due to improper rct.U have to undergo a re-RCT. Without seeing a pt in person we are not supposed to prescribe any medications.So pls visit ur dentist immediately.
Consult your Dentist as he will be the best person to figure out the reason for the same. Also please do not take medication yourself, leave that to your dentist ! Regarda