Sir or mam I have little bit hearing problem 30db loss in right year I m.not comfortable in road side or noisy place I already buy hearing aid iic type inside the canal but I don't satisfy I have no good effect I go to 3 times to the hearing aid shop and change the programing but still I am not comfortable and I am not wear it what is the problem how to solve it I am afraid to face any interview please help me.

Dear Mr. Rajiv, Please provide your audiogram, if you have high frequency hearing loss then IICs aren't of much use as they emphasize low frequency sounds/noises also. You may need go for RIC /open fit hearing aids. Please share you audiogram for a better guidance. Thank you