Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a blood clot in my leg I had a surgery and they give me fondaparinux sodium injection for good but I got a lot of side effects is there anything to replace this medicine?

1 Doctor Answered
You can switch over to warfarin. But get a regular INR checked. This should help you. Kindly make a personal consultation to me regarding specific medication.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.