Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Unable to cope with my father's death due to cancer. Always wishing he were here. Not getting enough family support. My sister is schizophrenic. Family financial problems. What to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Unable to cope with my father's death due to cancer. Alwa...
In a situational depression like this you need to achieve more mind control. Yoga and meditation are good. Also read or listen to music if you like it. And divert your mind by talking to good friend or relatives. Is your sleep deprived? you need constant support. Ask with all your details. Have you tested thyroid any time? if too much depressed some medicines will help for a short time.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.