Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have blisters in mouth. What I should do for quick relief from it? It pains so much.

1 Doctor Answered
Apply zytee ointment and take injection vitcofol 2cc intramuscularly on alternate days for five pricks
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.