Hi, I have some problem that is first of all I am much addicted to smartphone. And second one is I am feeling lazy. I was not lazy but nowadays I feel that I became lazy. Also I have sleeping problem. I can't sleep at night it's insomnia. Please let me know the solution of all this give me suggestions.

Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which a person finds it difficult to fall asleep or to stay asleep. Insomnia also includes poor sleep quality, restless sleep, waking up several times during sleep, and feeling un-refreshed or tired after waking up.  Homeopathy provides a very safe, effective and non-habit forming treatment of both types of insomnia — acute and chronic. Since the Homeopathic medicines are sourced from natural substances, there are no side-effects. While Insomnia lasting less than a month is considered acute, if the condition continues for more than a month, it is referred to as chronic Insomnia. There are various causes of Insomnia. The prominent ones are stress, grief, depression, emotional disturbance, intake of stimulants like coffee and alcohol, and a huge number of medical reasons (like heart diseases, breathing disorders, thyroid problems, and rheumatoid arthritis). Insomnia is also one of the major concerns in elderly people. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

Book appointment with top doctors for Cell Phone Addiction treatment