DENTAL PROBLEM Hi sir my Mother 38 Years old has suddenly developed some pain in her gums (masura) and as a result her mouth region has swollen a bit.The pain emerged suddenly a day ago and she is quite affected by it .I w'll be glad if u can tell the causes and remedies to overcome the pain Thank you

Hi Knowing the cause is very important, it can be due to a deep cavity in the tooth. You should immediately visit a dentist & get the Xray done. For the time being you can ask her to do warm - saline rinses (rinse mouth with lukewarm water with a pinch of salt in it) at least 6-7 times a day. Do not do any hot fermentation (sikai) from outside. Although ice packs from outside the mouth region may help.
Hi, First we have to understand the reason for the swelling.Common reasons are infection due to depositions of food , trauma to the tooth or broken tooth. (trauma is a accidental damage to tooth internally while eating or if some one fell down etc ) Remedies : She has to go for Antibiotics and this will be given based on her age and health conditions .For temporary relief she can use Ketarol DT (Tablet). Put in tablet in a glass of water and once it get dissolved she has to drink. The first important thing is she has to consult a dentist immediately and get some antibiotics and doctor will prescribe this post evaluation.
We have to see clinically and radiographs if needed It can be due to various reasons hormonez local factors Better meet ur nearest dentist for prompt care
Hi, The cause may be an infected tooth, but I need to know if she is hypertensive or diabetic or any other problems as prescribing drugs will be based on that
How old are you? Till you show a doctor she can rinse with warm water and salt often. Take a crocin or combiflam for pain. Visit dentist for correct diagnosis and treatment.