Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir. I am 38 years old I see some bubble like spots on my inside of tongue & reddish type skin from 3-4 days, is there any home remedy or I should consult a doctor?

1 Doctor Answered
Good evening sir! Please do not depend on home remedies for such cases. Yes the home remedies are good but not for this problems. You may get this because of various reasons bettr kindly visit a dentist and get cured. Because the cause is detected only by the clinical view. If you use home remedies and others medicines randomly it may become more. Kindly consult a dentist in person. Thank you! Get well.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.