Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am suffering from toothache and consult a dentist he say you have to rct in 2 teeth and a akilchau My treatment is continue I am going to dentist 4 months but not relieved my pain Only through pe tarikh.

3 Doctors Answered
Have an OPG (Ortho Panto Gram) Full mouth Xray done and take a second opinion. There m8ght be a hairline fracture in one of your teeth.
Sometimes there are extra canals or nerves that are really difficult to manage. Have patience. U will get releif soon.
Get rct done by endodontist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.