I want to tighten my teeth closer which have bit gaps at present, is it possible(my age is 21)? If it is then how long it will take for the procedure to complete?

hello K.Nitin.. im Dr. Abhishek, MDS Orthodontics. the time take to complete the treatment is usually 8 months to 12 months depending on the amount of gaps present and also it depends on how one,s body is responding to the active treatment of braces. After the active treatment there is a retentive phase of 6 months. i hope this should be satisfactory. for any more enquiry contact me at 9368658070
The same can be done by 3 methods - 1 By doing composite fillings. 2. By using a relatively new Swiss product - composite veneers ( they give more perfection) and 3. by placing crowns ( Ceramometal or metaless). The first method is the most conservative , second less conservative and the 3rd - least conservative. But, the effects may be found to be the best by the 3rd metaless method. It all depends upon your clinical condition , which is the best method for you.
ya possible.you need braces atleast one and half year treatment.if its only upper front teeth esthetic composite filling can be done .again depends upon your condition.if the gap is developing suddenly (less than 6 months) it could aggressive periodontitis.
Hello. ..you can either go for orthodontic treatment which could be removable or fixed and secondly restoring the gap with good composite material within one hr to get desired results....more details can be given once I get to see pic of your teeth...so send it to me and you will be given best treatment option possible for you !