Buttermilk is also beneficial in changing skin tone to fair. it also helps fade blemishes and black spots but without causing burning sensation.
1. Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
2. Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
3. Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching
properties) and then apply.
4. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
The lactic acid in milk too, will gradually reduce skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your face.. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your face, leaving it on for 10 minutes.
Sandalwood is another effective option.
1. Make a thick paste of sandalwood powder, glycerin and rose water. (If you don’t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
2. Apply the thick paste to the face, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
3. Follow this remedy once daily until your face become relatively fair completely.