Hi doctor, My 2.5 years daughter upper lateral incisor cracked ,actually I try to clean her teeth, I thought is a cereal or milk but I just realized that I cracked her teeth on the bottom right side of her teeth. What should I do now? Would that cracked teeth will make her in pain?

Depends on what level it has broken but pt to ponder is why should it break . It can normally happen if it's hit real bad or there is calcium shortage , u may send a picture of her teeth n a picture of her legs when she is standing straight than can adv u better
Injuries to the teeth in children can occur from falls or during play or sports activities. A tooth can be cracked, chipped, or totally detached from its socket. Your child may experience bleeding from the area, pain, or increased sensitivity when a tooth is injured. Contact your dentist for further follow-up and care.
Hello Mam, if it's a small crack you don't have to worry, I would advise you not to give hot or cold food for one or two days. I would advise you to visit your dentist for a check up and if any sharp edges are there get it corrected.
Yes it can cause problems. You should consult a dentist.