I am suffering from tooth pain. Doctor told me for root canal treatment. Should I go for root canal treatment or just remove teeth?

I am suffering from tooth pain. Doctor told me for root c...
Hi dear. If tooth can be saved then definitely go for rct. Take care.
Removing is loosing an important part. Of ur body at such a young age go for rct at the earliest n cap
Thanks for the query It's always Good to savre the tooth than get it extracted. Root canal treatment is the one the basic and routine treatment which helps in saving the tooth for longer or sometime for life. My advice is Better go for RCT and crown than extraction and now a days RCT is done with latest equipment such as endomotor ansd Apex locator which further aids in longevity of the tooth.
Teeth removing is not a proper treatment, it should be last option, go for rct if you afford.
You can go for root canal. If there are less teeth involved.