Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Muje urine m Jalan ho rahi h Aur Mai jab toilet karta hu to mere stomach mein feel hota h Ki jaise toilet hone Wala h.Please Help.

1 Doctor Answered
Take cantharis 30. It is homoeopathic remedy. it is advisable to take proper treatment under physician's assistant. You can consult me through lybrate
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.