I am anirudh, 25 years of age ,I have my front 2 teeth more bigger in size and gapped and also rooted in an awkward shape .because of which I don't feel like opening my mouth and smile. I want to get it levelled to the other teeth by grinding horizontally little bit portion that goes below the level compared to that of other teeth and also close the gap. Please help I just can't imagine going ahead with this mental stress. There's no other way other than giving me a satisfactory solution, I request.

See the tooths are not bigger in size its just that since your tooths are not in properly placed it looks big the treatment for this would be to get orthodontic treatment which will most probably fill the gap and also level the tooths surface uniformly and do not get the teeth trimmed or anything as such because this may create sensitivity in near future.
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces it's nothing to get disheartened it's a easy problem to tt though you need to have patience.