Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

How can I cure the bending of my penis. Can I try some sort of penis enlargement pills to treat this?

How can I cure the bending of my penis.
Can I try some so...
Hello- No not at all. Excessive masturbation over a long period of time damages penile tissues and vessels in many ways. The motion of masturbation is usually more aggressive than that of the wet physical contact of sexual intercourse. The excessive rubbing and subsequent abrasions from over masturbation can result in detriment condition, known as Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of Penis). Consult a proper Ayurveda doctor and start medications. Ayurveda medicines and oils repairs the damaged tissue of penis thus making them hard and strong during erection. Oil massage with proper techniques decrease the unnatural bend or curvature of the penis making it close to straight alignment.
How can I cure the bending of my penis.
Can I try some so...
Certain degree of curvature is quite normal indication of treatment is when there is difficulty during sexual penetration.