Sir, I have pain in both testicles from last 1 year. All reports are normal and USG of scrotum is also normal as per my homeopathy doctor, he stated that I have neuro pain and give medicine accordingly but not cure since long after that I also consult some other doctor and he prescribed me some ayurvedic medicine like Dashmool kwath, kanchanar guggul, vriddhi pradhika vati. I want to know that what is neuro pain in testicle and whether it is possible that pain in testicles is due to neuro. Please suggest me some medicine urgently.

ras raj ras 125 mg twice a day vatari avleh 10 gm twice a day
Hello- The pain you are suffering is due to varicocele. A varicocele may develop as a result of poorly functioning valves that are normally found in veins. In other cases, it may occur from compression of a vein by a nearby structure. Varicoceles cause testicular pain, and can also cause low sperm production and decreased sperm quality, leading to infertility. It can be cured by Ayurveda treatment, but you have to consult a doctor with the knowledge regarding the condition.