Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm suffering from right testicle pain from past 6 months it comes and goes its mild always sometime it pains the right testicles seems to be bigger than left but not much I have been searching for lump etc but did not find when I compare my symptoms it suggests orchitis so please suggest me any medication or antibiotics to rule out infections.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello- You might be suffering from Varicocele, which can be detected by testicular ultrasound. Go for the test and share reports. If having Varicocele, it can be cured only by the help of ayurveda treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.