Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sirI have feel pain in penile area from last 20 days. Firstly it was start when I pass the urine I feel pain and Jalan in my penis. I consult with doctor he told me that I have got infection. He give me medicine. I feel relaxed. But I am not fully healthy. A little pain going on in my penis abd sometime in festivals when he pressed due to tight clothes or some siting positions. please suggest me about this.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello- Try Ayurveda remedies instead. Start Gokshuradi guggulu 2Bd, Chandanasav 2tsp twice and Shatavari kalpa in morning. Take these for 10 days and consult if benefited.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.