Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I start leaking while I am with a girl and even my testicles pain a lot. Can you please help is it natural?

3 Doctors Answered
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev awleh 10 gm twice a day
1 person found this helpful
No you will have to consult with the doctors. Dear sir please do not worry. The reason are urine unfection, semen infection, harmone disballance, any cardiac or renal pronlem, any s, t,d problem many more, your provisional diagnosis is low libido disorder. We have best ayurvedic medicine and best doctor team. You can purchase medicine and take the appointment with our doctor. For confirmation please call on , Thanks.
Hello- No its not, it pathological. A “leaky penis” can be used to describe the random release of either seminal fluids or urine that dribbles out of the urethra. It’s an unfortunate condition, unsightly and unsanitary. But men don’t have to be relegated to it; it can be treated.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.