Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old and asking that recently I do not know what happened to me that i got cracks in palms like it formed like round circle and slowly at that place skin was dead and cracks are forming and they are deep which are really hurting me. And I got another crack same as mentioned in above in foot. So may I know the reason and what is medicine to cure that.

1 Doctor Answered
Please you visit any skin specialist to identify it. It may be psoriasis or not. Gently massage ghee on palm at bed time. You take 2 tsf ghee & 1st tsf honey in the morning followed by worm water. (do not take any food within 2 hours) .continue for at least one month.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.