Can daily masturbation cause any problems related to body mind and sexual functioning. If it is then please give me suggestions to me to leave this habit please doctor!

Hello- Not everyone shares the same symptoms. Age, health, genetics, masturbatory activity determine your symptoms. We have found that a high percentage of young people who started abusive masturbation before puberty can have multiple symptoms from several different causes. Combating any type of addiction requires self-determination, discipline and maybe professional help. You must be mentally prepared to quit. You need to discipline your mind and refrain from masturbating. And if need be, you need to seek out professional help. It’s best to start quitting gradually. If you masturbate 30 times a week (roughly two times a day), try masturbating once a day. Each week, reduce the amount you masturbate by half until you reach zero. Is it feasible to quit cold turkey? Sure. But few men have such will power to just give up the self-pleasuring sensation. Each symptom outlined requires a different solution. Some men may have multiple symptoms requiring multiple solutions. If you are suffering from the side effects of O.M., it's time to quit and regain control of your health.