Hello all, After masturbation I have moderate to extreme tingling sensation from thighs to sole with moderate to extreme pain. After masturbation I feel like all my energy and all nutrients is thrown out with my the sperms. This gives me sleepless nights and I cannot concentrate on my studies. It irritates alot. I am suffering from last 4-5 years. I was shy to ask this to my physician so I just told him about leg pain and tingling. I was asked to check B12, D3, and something like leukocyte count. B12 is HIGH and there deficiency of D3 and leucolyte was normal. I take D3 once a week from last 3 months but no relief. Even I take Vit C 500 mg Calcium 500 mg and multivit. Everyday. I just dnt know whom to consult such problem. Exercise, walk not giving any relief. I try to control my urge but eventually I have to give up. I think of completely giving up but its really very difficult. I am just 27 and virgin wat will happen after marriage is my concern. I really want to get rid of tingling and leg pain badly.

Hi, Lybrate user, Prevention is better then the cure. Tk, homoeopathic medicine: @Chamomilla 30 -5 drops-5 thrice. Tk, care.