I am nagarjun aged 25, I had root canal treatment for teeth 10 years ago and now the cap is broken and want to replace it. I wanted to know the cost of ceramic cap cost in bangalore mysore region.

The cost ceramic or any cap, depends on lab, and the dentist. Nowadays, with advancement of technology in dentistry, some lab provide CAD CAM crown/ cap, which are precise and much better than conventional one. The cost of CADCAM cap more than conventional one. You can go for that as they come with warranty period. Again as I said cost of cap still depend on dentist lab and city. It better you visit your dentist. Thank you.
Don't do window shopping it's not grocery go to a dentist let him asses your case n than will tell you the price.
Hi. Cost of ceramic cap varies from 3000-5000. Depends upon clinic to clinic and place to place.
Cost depends on clinical examination of tooth.
Cost of Crowns vary widely depending upon the materials of cap, the expertise of the dentist and the area you are in. Please consult dentists in your area to find out the costs.
Look at the expertise of dentist ,nowadays even lab technicians can place crowns.