Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have allergy with cold thing like cold water coldetc ice cream etc what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
What are your symptoms? Avoid exposure to cold item. Go for serum IgE level test. For allergy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.