Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having sneezes and watery nose since 3-4 month. Not continues but frequency is increased now. Seem some allergy as per doctor. Please let me know how to find out what allergy I am having?

1 Doctor Answered
Do allergy test to aeroallergens.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews