Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have itching and redness in my genital areas (inner thighs, buttocks, and my penis and testicles are also getting affected). It is textured and also has some secretions sometimes. Mostly they are in round ring like forms. Please help. Thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
It is a fungal infection.. And can be cured permanently by homoeopathic treatment only.. You can consult me through Lybrate..
It's fungal infection,, apply only coconut oil,u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem permanently
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews