Hi Doctors, Can you please suggest me a good toothpaste which is anticavity and anti denture to heal cavity, I have heard about Elsenz with good reviews about it ,can I go for it. Please help.

None of the toothpaste can heal the cavities. You will have to visit your dentist to get the caries removed and get the cavity filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Any toothpaste having fluoride content is a good toothpaste.
There is no tooth paste which can heal cavity it has to b filled by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid sticky food.
Hi. You can go for it.
Toothpaste can prevent cavity upto certain extent. But one the cavity is formed it cannot heal itself. You need get it filled with cement. As enamel is formed only once in life. Unlike other body part it cannot repair it self.
Kindly continue the same.
Use any toothpaste, but brush twice daily after meals.