Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My problem is teeth is completely disconnected with my up in left side so when I was talking or smiling there is some space so what we have to do please remember me.

2 Doctors Answered
Lybrate-user go for smile designing.
You need orthodontic treatment for this purpose, consult with a dental surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.