For tight penis foreskin I have consulted Ayurveda doctor and he has provided me tablets swarna guggulu, kanchana guggulu, srigopal tail and cutis cream. Can I use those tablets? Will those work? Do we have any side effects on penis and sex life if we use above tablets? Please confirm someone?

Hello- None of the above medicines or oil will work as its not for phimosis. Guggulu kappa are for joint disorders and sri Gopal tail is for weak erection, whereas cutis cream is for skin infection. Traditionally medicine offers conservative treatment of phimosis. It is worth noting that in recent years, medicine has made great progress in this field. So, if you looking for a permanent solution for your tight foreskin, yes it is possible with Ayurveda. Surgery (circumcision) can be avoided. Since you have purchased the medicines, you can give it a try but it will be waste of your time. You can consult us for Ayurvedic treatment of phimosis.
You have tight foreskin problem. These medicines will have no benefits in tight foreskin. I advise you to tell me whether there is pain in moving back foreskin or not when penis is erected, for better guidance and proper treatment, by calling me through Lybrate.