Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter is having problem of 2 teeth more height than others. She is completed 12 years. I would like to arrange clip for 2 teeth having more height. Which age, I can arrange clip?

3 Doctors Answered
At present she would b having mixed dentition some prob get corrected with age in other couple of yrs you can consult orthodontist.
10 people found this helpful
Good morning, thanks for the query as per her age it's the right time to go for braces (orthodontic) treatment. At the most you can wait for 6 more months. Visit your dentist or orthodontist for the same regards
Agree to some extent with Dr. Chander, but we need to evaluate it so that it can be corrected by simple means as your daughter is at end of her growth phase. A photograph of patient will be of much help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.