Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mom once slipped and got pelvis bone displacement. The bone is little bent as the diagnostic report. After the period of one month it hasn't cured and she feels the same pain there. Doctors given some medicines but after all the problem is not solved. please help sir.

2 Doctors Answered
2. Rhus tox 0/2 once a day for 4days Ruta 200 as above Sympht 200 as above Hyper200 once day for 5days Bell3 c liquid 4tims day Ask me in private so dat we can discuss in better manner and also u wil improve Also we can change d medicine
You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.. Till then start with Arnica Montana 30 one dose for 3 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.