Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have severe burning sensation I have it for several years I feel food is sticked even If I drink water it is paining in chest. I put lot of rantac to reduce the burning sensation. So suggest me I am 44 years lady.

1 Doctor Answered
It may be due to hyperacidity,,do some yoga,,take amla juice,,take aloe vera juice,, with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.