Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, My brother have 3 years old son, His teeth's are badly damaged due to his eating habit of chocolates. He consulted one dentist, he suggested him to do root canal treatment. Is it a correct process or not. Pls suggest me in this issue. Thanks.

2 Doctors Answered
Good evening! Kindly consult a dentist in person to know the exact cause. Treatment is based on clinical examination. Thank you!
Yes n it's in the best interest of the child don't delay.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.