Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diabetic for the last 5 years, I am on tablet. Since two days I have been experiencing, I see things hazy and double vision. I wear a bi focal spectacles with power 2.75+ for reading and watching tv. Please let me know the reason & treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
You should see an eye specialist as soon as possible. This can be done serious problem like diabetic retinopathy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.