Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Whenever I work infront of computer my eyes became red and tears come from my eyes. What should I do to get rid of from it?

1 Doctor Answered
You are suffering from computer vision syndrome (cvs). Consult ophthalmologist for proper evaluation. By treatment and proper instruction about how to use computer in case of cvs your problem will be solved.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.