Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother aged 68 years suffering with knee pain. Local doctor ask her for knee replacement. I would like to ask specialist orthopedist whether there is any other treatment to get relief from this.

1 Doctor Answered
If the knee is so bad than knee replacement is best available solution, still you can consult privately with x-ray, can help you better.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.