I am a 20 yr old & I have blackness around the eye, started back 2 yrs, please help me?

I am a 20 yr old & I have blackness around the eye, start...
What do you do to reduce those blemishes, freckles, spots and marks on the skin? Especially since you know that a fairness cream simply isn?t going to do anything!!! You would either resort to some skin whitening cream or may be some home remedies Avoid lightening the skin tone using harsh, chemical-loaded cosmetics which are expensive at the same time. Try out these cost-effective easy homemade skin lightening remedies which will brighten and whiten the skin and impart it with a natural glow. These homemade whitening creams will also boost hydration and glow, thereby offering you gorgeous looking skin. This is a perfect solution on how to get lighter skin tone. Homemade Remedies For Skin Lightening: Here are 3 simple face packs for skin lightening treatment at home. 1. Dried Orange Peels and Yogurt: Our very first choice of the homemade tips for skin lightening! Orange peels can be dried at home by placing them under the sun. Dry those till all the moisture is gone and the peels turn crisp. How to: ? Grind dried orange peels into powder form and mix 1 tbsp of it with 1 tbsp fresh and unflavored yogurt to make a paste. ? This mixture should be applied and allowed to stay on cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes and then rinsed off. Benefits: ? This mask is effective in lightening skin blemishes and spots as well. ? It also helps to remove blackheads when massaged on the affected areas in circular motion.