Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a rct 18 months ago and since 1 Month there is hard bulging on side gum of teeth, though there is no pain, I got x-ray done and doctor sd rct was incorrect, infection has gone to bone, even if I do rct there is 50% chance it will get cured, what should I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
U have to remove the teeth,,that's the only way,, otherwise this infection can damage adjacent teeth,,for now u have to control the infection then after that remove it
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Root Canal Treatment (RCT) treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews