Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, Having problem with right side ear, tympanic membrane perforation. what is the solution of this if I want to appear in medical exam.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Lybrate user, You can consult an ENT doctor, who would tell you the status of tympanic membrane. You may have to go for Audiometry Test also. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Eardrum Rupture treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews