Hi Sir, I had unprotected sex on 28th of may within 24th hour I took an i-pill and my last period was on 22nd of may but now it's 12th July I didn't get my periods n I checked with preganews on 3rd July and it was negative so what should I do?

Hi Sir, I had unprotected sex on 28th of may within 24th ...
A very common side effect of taking i-pill is a significant alteration in periods –they can either be early or be delayed. Most women will experience withdrawal bleeding at the scheduled or expected dates, while some may get menses within 5 days. If you get periods earlier then expected, you can be assured that pregnancy has not taken place, but in case of delay in periods, it is best to take a pregnancy test one week over the expected date. This is largely a rare occurrence.
You can take Ayurveda medicine tablet rajpravaratini 1 tab morning and evening time for 3 days only if you want more queries consult me.