Hello, I have a query about my baby who is 20 months old. He started walking after his first birthday. Earlier when he used to walk it appears very curved but now lil bit less curved. If I see His legs below knee area its still curved. Could you tell me when babies legs become straight or it will happen over a period of time.

Babies are born bowlegged because of their position in the womb. You may notice bowleggedness more as your child starts to stand and walk, but typically the legs gradually straighten out. By age 3, most kids no longer appear bowlegged. It's absolutely normal for a baby's legs to appear bowed, so that if he were to stand up with his toes forward and his ankles touching, his knees wouldn't touch. Babies are born bowlegged because of their position in the womb. And by age 7 or 8, most children's legs have reached the angle they'll retain into adulthood. Most mothers complain that their baby's leg is curved which ia normal finding .It will become over time. To make sure you show it to a pediatrician.